1.25.2012

Radiant Allusions Redux


        Since it’s a new year (the 2,012th one since Jesus to be precise) I’ve decided to do some remodeling here at the blog.  I hope you enjoy the new logo!  The idea came to me in a daydream on a bus.  I made eight new banners that I will be changing periodically when the spirit takes me.  I’m very fickle.  The one you see up there now is just a taste.

        So, I’ll be spending another year here in Santa Lucía Nicaragua, and during the next 11 months I hope to really hit my stride in my work as an environmental educator, project facilitator, community member, and human being.  Also yoga would be cool.  (How obvious is it to you that I have long hair now?)

        As for the blog, I plan to continue posting tasty things for you to read, including non-fiction accounts of life in rural Nicaragua, fictional stories, poems, stuff in Spanish, drawings, and photos.  As always I love getting comments or suggestions or whatever.  I could even field questions if you have them.  I’ve been working on my fielding.

        Next post will be a look at the public transportation in Santa Lucía and by extension, Nicaragua, so be on the look out for that!
        If I don’t know you personally, I just want to say, the audience of this blog has expanded beyond my wildest dreams.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I will certainly be looking out for a bit about public transport -that's my jam!!!!!

    Un abrazo :)

    -Gulce

    ReplyDelete